Want to know exploits in Diablo 3? Want to know the best farming spots and locations in Diablo 3? Here is a complete Diablo 3 exploits, farming spots, and farming locations. Get godly equips and items, and get millions of gold for your Diablo 3 character. In playing Diablo 3, one of the hottest online real-time role playing game, in order to get rich or make your character class powerful you need to know good farming spots and locations where you can get unique, rare, set, and legendary items for your character to equip or sell to Auction House to get tons of gold to buy godly equips. Listed below are Diablo 3 exploits, farming spots, and locations which you can utilize in order to gain advantage in playing Diablo 3.
Diablo 3 Exploits, Farming Spots, and Locations
Here is a compiled list of Diablo 3 exploits, farming spots, and location that are arranged in its own Act. Note that in farming for better gears and better gold, you need to play in Diablo 3 Inferno difficulty, as it is where you can find level 60+ items and equips.
Diablo 3 ACT I
Chamber of Suffering Mob Farming – Act I -Inferno Difficulty – Easy
- Start quest on The Imprisoned Angel (Act I – Q9)
- Take the Halls of Agony Waypoint. Go to the Butcher’s entrance in the Chamber of Suffering and you’ll get a checkpoint. Leave the game and resume and frequently a rare, champion pack, or elite mob will spawn.
Highlands Elite Mob Farming – Act I – Inferno Difficulty – Easy
- Start quest either The Imprisoned Angel or Return to New Tristram (Act I Quest 9)
- Take the Highlands Crossing Waypoint. Cross the bridge and from there you’ll see an area where part of it has collapsed. Kite mobs from that area and they will occasionally get stuck (especially larger mobs). Kill the rare mob from a distance.
Cheaper Dyes and Potions – Act I – All Difficulty -Easy
- Start quest on Trailing the Coven (Act I Quest 8.)
- Head over the bridge. A random merchant will be there which sells potions and dyes for half cost. Reload quest if the merchant didn’t appear.
Dank Cellar – Act I – Inferno Difficulty – Easy
- Start quest on The Legacy of Cain – Explore Cellar (Act I Quest 2b)
- Speak to Leah to recruit her. Use the Old Ruins Waypoint. Run west out of Tristram and Old Ruins Waypoint. You should see a cellar named Dank Cellar. (If there is no Dank cellar, leave game and resume.) Go inside and kill Sarkoth.
Treasure Goblin / Rare Mob – Act I – Inferno Difficulty – Easy
- Start quest on The Fallen Star (Act 1 Quest 2)
- Take the Old Ruins Waypoint. Head South of the Waypoint towards Griswold’s From there slightly west you should see a cellar. Go inside the cellar, a treasure goblin or a rare mob can spawn.
Broken Blade – Act I – Inferno Difficulty – Easy
- Start quest on The Broken Blade (Act I Quest 6)
- Talk to Leah in town and take Fields of Misery Waypoint. Move North to the Scoundrel and get the Old Mill Checkpoint. Go West and look for the following maps:
- Resplendent chest outside (Boss spawns once you open the chest,)
- Resplendent chest inside cellar (click dead body, kill boss and its mob, talk to the man and go into the cellar)
- Regular Chest
Broken Blade Farming – Act I – Inferno Difficulty -Easy
- Start quest The Broken Blade (Act I Quest 6)
- Head to the Drowned Temple and talk to Alaric and then head east. Enter the Warrior’s Rest and you should hit a checkpoint There is a rare mob that spawns that is pretty easy to kill. Once it’s dead, loot some good items then leave the game and resume.
Cathedral Gardens – Act I – Inferno Difficulty – Easy
- Start quest on Quest Legacy of Cain (Act I Quest 2)
- Once you’ve found Cain in Leoric’s Passage you will receive a checkpoint. Just head outside and loot some chest in the area. Return to town after and leave game.
Important: Do not speak to Leah as you’ll lose the checkpoint. Sometimes you will find a regular chest or rare mob in this area for farming
Brony Farming – Act I – Inferno Difficulty – Hard
- Start quest The Legacy of Cain (Act I Quest 2).
- Take the Waypoint to quest area, and run towards west to the crevice with red light gleaming out. Click one of the bodies and a ghost cow will appear.
Generally done in after Warden/Butcher getting 5 stacks of Nephalem Valor on Warden/Butcher quest.
Diablo 3 ACT II
Blood and Sand – Act II – Inferno Difficulty – Easy
- Go north until you find the entrance to the waterways. Go inside and get the checkpoint and leave. Resume game and go outside. There’s a rare pack right outside that is fairly easy to kill and drop some good loots. Rinse and repeat.
Ancient Path Goblin Farm – Act II – Inferno Difficulty – Easy
- Start The Black Soul Stone (Act II Quest 7)
- Take the Ancient Way Waypoint. Walk east until you hit a checkpoint. Leave the game and resume. Walk back to the Waypoint and a Treasure Goblin will frequently spawn.
Easy Treasure Goblin – Act II – Inferno Difficulty – Easy
- Start quest A Royal Audience (Act II Quest 4)
- Take the Road to Alcarnus Waypoint. A Treasure Goblin spawns frequently in this area.
Maghda XP Farming – Act II – Normal, Nightmare, and Hell Difficulty – Easy – Moderate
- Start quest City of Blood (Act II Quest 3)
- Take Road to Alcarnus Waypoint. Cross the bridge and follow the quest marker to get to Maghda. Kill Maghda, complete the quest and collect the XP, and grab some loots. Repeat.
Lieutenant Vachem XP Farming – Act II – Normal, Nightmare, Hell Difficulty – Easy
- Start the Quest on The Road to Alcarnus (Act II, Quest 2b)
- Take Khasim Outpost Waypoint. Head north towards a town. Talk to guard for quest and then enter the Command Post. Kill everyone inside, and free the captives after. Head outside and kill everyone. Complete the quest and you’ll earn XP. Repeat.
Diablo 3 ACT III
Killing Fields / Rakkis Crossing – Act III – Inferno Difficulty – Hard
- Start quest Machines of War (Act III Quest 5)
- Take the Bridge of Korsikk Waypoint. Head east killing enemy monsters until you reach the end of Rakkis Crossing. (Also if you haven’t got 5 stacks of Nephalem valor, go into the caves and other dungeons as they will have chests and more rare mobs) When you get to the checkpoint you should have 5 stacks of Nephalem Valor. Go down and kill the Siegebreaker with the help of Tyrael.
Caverns of Frost / Ice Caves – Act III – Inferno Difficulty – Moderate
- Recommended 2 – 4 players
- Start quest the Siegebreaker (Act III Quest 5)
- Take the Bridge of Korsik Waypoint. Head slightly north to the Fields of Slaughter and search for Cavern of Frost / Ice Caves dungeon. Quickly run through to get to Level 2 of the dungeon. (If you die you may ask your friend to teleport to you and continue to run through the first level.) Find the Resplendent Chest. Equip Magic Find gear and loot.
Ghom – Act III – Inferno Difficulty – Easy – Moderate
- Requires 2 Players
- Start the Quest The Breached Keep (Act III Quest 3)
- Get to the entrance to Ghom but do not enter yet. First player should remove all equipped items and run into the room which will trigger Ghom. Second player should cancel the animation and keep spamming space to get through the conversation fast. First player should commit suicide at the doorway step while the second player stands outside. If method is done correctly Ghom won’t be able to attack you and you can easily kill him fast.
Diablo 3 ACT IV
Iskatu Farming (Wizard Only) – Act IV – Inferno (Though some reports of this being nerfed after most recent patch.) Difficulty: Moderate – Hard
- Requirements: High DPS + Archon. Also reported that a Witch Doctor class can also farm this spot fairly easily as well.
- Start quest Fall of the High Heaven’s Quest (Act IV Quest 1)
- Skip the conversation by hitting Spacebar, then talk to Tyrael and enter the portal. Skip cutscene and head to the west/north to the corner of the blocked pathway. Start Archon and melt the mass of minions that help Iskatu which will keep your archon powered up Focus fire on Iskatu once he spawns and starts showing. Loot items and repeat the quest.
Diablo 3 NERFED Exploits, Farming Spots, and Locations
Here are the list of some of the nerfed Diablo 3 exploits, farming spots, and locations. The list below doesn’t work now (as some players reported though it you can always try it out), but for reference you can always read and know what are those.
Easy Gold Farming – Act I – Inferno Difficulty – Easy
- Start quest Sword of the Stranger (Act I Quest 5)
- Take the Royal Crypts Waypoint. Head to the stairs on the north west to get your checkpoint. Break all pots of ash or vase up to the Skeleton King’s summoning room. Leave and Resume. Earn 300,000 plus gold per hour with high Gold find equips.
Act II Resplendent Chest – Act II – Inferno Difficulty – Easy (DH) Moderate – Hard (Everything else)
- Start quest The Black Soulstone (Act II Quest 7)
- Take the Desolate Sands Waypoint and head south until you hit a checkpoint. If you find this map with a circle, there will be a Resplendent Chest inside the circle. Repeat.
Act II Chest Farm – Act II – Inferno Difficulty – Moderate
- Start quest The Road to Alcarnus (Act II Quest 2b)
- Get this map there should be a chest there along with a timed event.
Zoltun Kulle 4x XP – Act II – Normal, Nightmare, and Hell (there are reports of gamers being banned for using this) Difficulty – Easy – Hard
- Requires 2 or more Players
- Start the Black Soul Stone Quest (Act II Quest 8.)
- Player 1 kills Zoltun Kulle.
- Player 2 leaves the game after the kill and then resumes the game.
- Player 2 collects the soul stone and speaks to Adria to complete the quest.
- Player 2 rejoins Player 1.
- Player 1 collects the soul stone, and then Player 2 leaves again.
- Player 2 resumes his game, and then speaks to Adria again, and completes the quest, again.
- Player 2 rejoins Player 1, Player 1 leaves the game Player 2 speaks to Adria (third time,) and gets credit (third time).
- Player 1 resumes the game and Player 2 joins it and either player talks to Adria for credit (four time for Player 2).
Siege of Bastions Keep XP Farming – Act III -Normal, Nightmare, and Hell Difficulty – Easy
- Start quest Light the Beacons (Act III Quest 1)
- Go through the armory and follow your objective. A group of guards will take off, some attack enemies, follow the guards and you will hit a checkpoint. A guard will yell about lighting the beacons and will run forward towards some stairs. A group of monsters will run down the stairs, and there will be an explosion killing the poor guard and the monsters giving and awarding you easy XP.
The Underbridge – Act III – Inferno (Semi-nerfed: lower chance for chests / TDs to spawn) Difficulty – Hard (Monk, Barbarian), Moderate – Hard (Wizard, Demon Hunter, Witch Doctor)
- Start Quest the Siegebreaker (Act III, Quest 5)
- Go to Rakkis Crossing and head north until you get a checkpoint. Just south of checkpoint, you will find The Underbridge Inside where there will be a Resplendent chest or treasure demon sometimes.
- Leave game and repeat
Aspect Farming – Act IV – Inferno (there are reports of this area being nerfed) Difficulty: Moderate – Hard
- Start the quest, Prime Evil (Act IV, Quest 4)
- Travel to the Silver Spire Level 2 using the Great Span Waypoint. (If you do not have this Waypoint, you will need to start on Level 1 and kill Izual). Talk to Captain Rumford or Deckard Cain’s ghosts, if you see Marius leave the game as this will not work with him. If you get Rumford, run behind the teleporter after he appears and he won’t be able to get past Tyrael allowing you for an easy kill. If you get Cain, kite him around the teleporter and he should get stuck between and Tyrael. Rinse and repeat.
Magda Farming – Act IV – Inferno Difficulty – Moderate
- Start the quest, Prime Evil (Act IV, Quest 4)
- Enter the Crystal Colonnade Waypoint. Run Past Leah and take the teleporter up to Silver Spire Level 1. If it’s Magda, take her down as it will be easy. Repeat.