The much awaited Diablo 3, May 15 launch date is finally here, and for that the question is will your computer meets Diablo 3 system requirements? Can you play Diablo 3 with your computer specs? Can you play Diablo 3 in Mac? To answer it up here is the full Diablo 3 system requirements guide. Check your computer specs if it passes Diablo 3 system requirements.
Blizzard just released the Diablo III system requirements, and for those who are going to play the game, it is advisable to check first if your Windows or Mac computer passes the Diablo 3 system requirements.
Diablo 3 Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® XP/Windows Vista®/Windows® 7 (Latest Service Packs) with DirectX® 9.0c
- Processor: Intel Pentium® D 2.8 GHz or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2 4400+
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 GT or ATI Radeon™ X1950 Pro or better
- OS: Mac® OS X 10.6.8 or newer | Processor: Intel® Core 2 Duo
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600M GT or ATI Radeon™ HD 2600 or better
- HD Space: 12 GB available HD space
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (1.5 GB required for Windows Vista® / Windows® 7 users, 2 GB for Mac® users)
- Drive: DVD-ROM drive
- Display: 1024×768 minimum display resolution
- Internet: Broadband Internet connection.
Note: Be advised that some wireless connections do not meet the minimums required to be a true Broadband Internet connecton. Wireless results may vary and it is better to play in broadband internet connection.
Diablo 3 Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista®/Windows® 7 (Latest Service Packs) | Processor: Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2 5600+ 2.8 GHz | Memory: 2 GB RAM | Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® 260 or
- ATI Radeon™ HD 4870 or better
- OS: Mac® OS X 10.7 or newer | Processor: Intel® Core 2 Duo | Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 330M or ATI Radeon™ HD 4670 or better