Easy Way on How to Open SECURED PDF Files or Unlock Protected PDF Documents
When you surf the internet, and download some PDF documents or files, you might encounter a SECURED PDF file, which
prevents you from either opening the file, printing the file and editing the file, depending on how the user
In this guide, I’m going to show you how to open or unlock secure PDF files. By using certain tools you can break
the protected PDF document. Note that is will not be a PDF password cracking tutorial, this is just a simple
convertion to unprotect a proctedted document. An example scenario of this is that, you cannot print or copy and
paste the text inside the PDF file. Below are the detailed steps in opening a secure pdf document.
Steps in How to Open SECURED PDF Files or Unlock Protected PDF Documents
1. Download the tools and library below.:
2. First, you will need to install the library.
3. After installing the library, install the tools.
4. Here’s my sample secured pdf file (you cannot print or copy and paste the text inside the file)
5. So in order for you to unlock the protected pdf document, just Run the program, then click “File“, and click
“Open” to open the secured pdf file.
6. After opening the locked PDF file, click “File” then choose “Convert“.
7. For the convert dialog, you do not need to modify the values, just click “Ok“.
8. Just enter your file name for the new unprotected PDF file, note that do not forget the extension. E.g.
(“unprotected.pdf“) Click “Save” to generate the unprotected PDF document.
That’s it. You’ve finally managed to unlock or unprotect a secure PDF file. See result below, you can now copy and paste the text.
Hope this is helpful!
Like our Facebook Fan Page.
Subscribe and get the latest tips, tricks, news, and updates delivered straight to your e-mail inbox.