Facebook Symbols: Middle Finger, Dislike and Rock Facebook Chat Emoticons!
Wondering how you can enter special emoticon signs like the Middle Finger, Dislike and Rock symbols in Facebook Chat? Read this Facebook symbols guide and learn the codes for these 3 signs.
Being a live messenger application, you can add various emoticons in the Facebook chat. There are many Facebook symbols you can enter on the Facebook chat which can be accessed via the “smiley emoticon” button. Though some special symbols can only be used if you happen to know their codes.
With this, we will going to share you how to enter the Middle Finger, Dislike and Rock signs.
No need to describe the symbols as you know what they are for.
1. Middle Finger – To use it, enter [[midfing]] on the Facebook Chat box.
2. Dislike – To use it, enter [[iidislyk]] on the Facebook Chat box.
3. Rock – To use it, enter [[roxsign]] on the Facebook Chat box.
See the screenshot below on how the symbols would look like in your Facebook chat window.
How to Use the Codes:
1. Turn on your Facebook Chat.
2. Click on your Online or Offline friend.
3. Then enter the necessary codes in the Facebook chat.
- Middle Finger – [[midfing]]
- Dislike – [[iidislyk]]
- Rock – [[roxsign]]
That’s it! Enjoy using this symbols on Facebook!