Pinoy IT Tech Support – SmartBro Internet Subscriber Problems Frequently Ask Question (FAQ) Q&A: How to Check Your SmartBro Balance of Billing Statement?
Question: Help I wanted to check my SmartBro balance and billing statement, also I wanted to check my SmartBro Statement of Accounts records as I lost my copy which contains “Balance from Previous Bill” that they are sending through the mail and delivered in our home. Is there some way that I could see my SmartBro balance online?
An image copy of your billing statement may be viewed via the Web Connect. You may view your current and past eleven (11) months billing statements.Just access http://www.smart.com.ph, and click on Web Connect. One time registration to Web Connect is required to be able to view your billing statements on line. To directly connect to the registration page, log on to http://www.smart.com.ph/connect.Step by step guide on how to check your balance online via http://smart.com.ph/connect
- Go to http://smart.com.ph/connect/ and register an account.
- Go to the dashboard by entering your SmartBro number without the zero prefix.
- Enter the password you used when you created your account.
- Select Balance Inquiry from the menu options available. Your account balance detail summary will be shown together with your “outstanding balance”, “last payment”, and “account number”.
- To check for past billing statements, just click the Billing Statements in the navigation, and choose the month from the “Billing Period”, a copy of your Statement of Account will be shown.
ADD A FACEBOOK COMMENT
Like our Facebook Fan Page.
Subscribe and get the latest tips, tricks, news, and updates delivered straight to your e-mail inbox.