How to View Websites in 3D Using Firefox Browser
Cool trick on how to view websites in 3D view using Firefox browser. The latest version of Firefox has a 3D View option in it, where you can view website in their 3D form. Haven’t found anything useful here but probably web developers can use it to select hard to click images, forms or text easily so they can debug it. It’s a pretty cool feature of Firefox and we’ll show you how to do the browser trick below.
Steps in viewing website in 3D using Firefox browser:
1. Download the latest version of Firefox browser. Download Firefox here.
2. Open the website you want to view in 3D.
3. Right click on any blank area and select “Inspect Element”.
4. Click on the 3D View button below.
5. Start viewing the website in 3D form.
6. You can rotate it using the left mouse button.
Here are some examples and screenshots of it:
Using 3D in Facebook
Using 3D in Yahoo
Using 3D in Google
Pretty cool trick if you ask me. Share it to others, maybe they can find easter eggs on websites doing this trick. Have fun as you have learned how to view websites in 3D using Firefox browser.