Philippine Windows Users Group Windows – Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Rocks! Event
PHIWUG (Philippine Windows Users Group) will be hosting an event, Windows Server 2012 Rocks! Windows Server 2012 Rocks is a part of the Windows Server 2012 Community Roadshow which is coming to over 20 countries.
The event will discuss what’s hot and what’s new in Windows Server 2012. The Microsoft MVPs will bring out all you need to know about Windows Server 2012. Come and register now and join the industry experts in this event.
If you are located in a different country, you can check Windows Server 2012 Rocks Events List and find a location near you.
Here are some of the topics that will be covered in this event, along with the Microsoft MVP speaker.
- Virtualization: John Delizo (MVP)
- Web (IIS 8): Adrian Rodriguez (MVP)
- Server 2012 Security– Milo Pacamara (MVP)
- Windows Server 2012 Core: Faelmar Tanada (Community Leader)
- VDI and Access : <Speaker availability to be confirmed>
- <Topic to be confirmed> : Jay-R Barrios(MVP) thru Live Stream / Recording
- <Topic to be confirmed> : Jay Paloma (MVP) thru Live Stream / Recording
- Management: <Speaker availability to be confirmed>
- PowerShell V3: <Speaker availability to be confirmed>
- IPAM: Rence Montanes (Community)
- Manage Multiple, Remote Servers : Ren Narvaez (Community)
Windows Server 2012 Rocks Philippines Event Details
Date: Friday, November 16, 2012
Time: 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Venue: Microsoft Office
Venue Address: 8th Floor 6750 Ayala Office Tower 6750 Ayala Avenue, Makati City
Venue City: Manila
Zip/Postal Code: 1200
How to Register
Registration: Visit Windows Server 2012 Rocks to register for the event
Windows Server 2012 Benefits (Infographic from Microsoft)
Come and join PHIWUG for this Community Launch for the Windows Server 2012. Get started on your IT career and learn more about the hot and new Windows Server 2012 by attending Window Server 2012 Rocks.
Like our Facebook Fan Page.
Subscribe and get the latest tips, tricks, news, and updates delivered straight to your e-mail inbox.